Passport and Visa:
A valid passport is needed. South Africa requires no Visa.
Rifles / Bows:
The import of hunting weapons to South Africa is free (declaration at customs upon arrival suffices).
When booking, specify the animals you wish to hunt. All hunters from countries which are signatory to CITES Convention must bring a photocopy or their original CITES permit for Leopard, Elephant, Crocodile, Lion and Hippopotamus. CITES permits can be obtained from Federal Wildlife Permit Office.
We advice you to pack the following:
- 1 x Warm Jacket.
- 1 x Sleeveless hunting jacket.
- 1 x Set of binoculars.
- 2 x Pairs light leather or canvas shoes.
- 3 x Pairs of wool socks.
- 1 x Water bottle.
- 1 x Pair of gloves.
- 1 x hunting knife.
- 2 x hunting trousers.
- 1 x Cartridge belt.
- 2 x Long sleeve shirts.
- 1 x Mosquito repellent.
- 1 x Cap or hat.
- 1 x Camera with spare batteries.
- 1 x Pair of sunglasses.
- 1 x Small rucksack.
- 1 x flashlight with spare batteries.
- 1 x Soft case for rifle.
- 1 x Personal medicine kit (chronic medication).
- 1 x 30-50 SPF sun block.
We can assist you in your travel arrangements. We have contacts with major airlines for domestic and international flights and can offer you competitive prices. Best prices. Best prices available with early reservations.
- Accommodation including full board.
- Liquor and beverages served in camp (wine, beer and soft drinks).
- Full-time service of experienced Professional Hunter, Tracker and Skinner.
- Field preparation of trophies, all transport within the hunting areas. All hunting licenses.
- Pick up and drop off at International Airport closest to the area in which you are going to hunt.
Terms and Conditions:
A 50% deposit of total daily rate is payable upon confirmation of booking. Balance is payable 60 days before commencement of Safari. Deposit will not be refunded if Safari is cancelled 6 months or less prior to commencement. Booking may be postponed to an alternative date until the next calender year. Any further cancellation regardless notification period results to 100% forfeit. All payments to be made in US Dollars, US Dollars traveler cheques drawn at a US bank or wire transfer.